Believe it or not, there are quite a few Amazon fashion finds to discover year round —not only on Amazon Prime Day. And while the retailer’s “Big Deals Day” is just around the corner (October 10 and 11, to be exact), we’ve already loaded up our carts with favorites that are on sale now, just in time for a fall refresh.
If you’re not familiar with Amazon Prime’s Big Deals Day, the shopping holiday will offer steep (steep) discounts on customer favorites ranging from fashion to beauty, home, electronics and more, only for Amazon Prime members. But if you don’t want to wait until October 10, we’re getting in the sale season spirit by finding our favorite picks that are already discounted.
The endless amount of items to browse on Amazon can leave some feeling overwhelmed by the offerings—which is why we’ve done the shopping for you. Reach for timeless pieces that offer versatility and do double duty in your wardrobe, or use these lower price tags as an excuse to try something new.
Ever-enduring white T-shirts are a Vogue editor (and reader) favorite, especially the timeless, minimalist options from Hanes on Amazon. Our devotion to timeless tops goes beyond the essential white tee. We also can’t get enough of a striped shirt, and Rag and Bone has perfected the striped long sleeve.
There are some fashion-forward heroes in this mix, too—a leopard trench from Sergio Hudson will have you stopping traffic and Vogue Eyewear’s chic frames will keep you looking cool all season long. Also, Amazon has been our secret go-to for getting timeless Levi’s jeans delivered instantly. On the retailer’s roster of wardrobe staples, you’ll also find carry-everywhere handbags and wear-everywhere shoes for your day-to-day. You’ll that pair of it-boots you’ve been hunting for and knits to keep you cozy…We’ve sifted through it all.
Find all these Amazon fashion finds and check back soon for more Amazon Big Deals Day deals we’re shopping this year during the event.
Noteworthy Fashion Finds
- The Viral Sneaker: Onitsuka Tigers, $91
- The Wardrobe Essential: Hanes T Shirt,
- The Shoulder Bag: Mark Cross Scarf Mini,
- The Trend to Try: Sergio Hudson Leopard Trench Coat,
- The Dip-Dyed Skirt: Vince Dip Dye Smocked Skirt,
- The Sunglass Saving: Vogue Eyewear Sunglasses,
- High-Waist Denim: Levi’s Ribcage Straight Jean,
- The Basic Blazer: Rails Stanton Pinstripe Blazer,
- The Wrap-Around Flat: Ralph Lauren Cecilia Espadrilles,
- The Pink Pant: Joe’s Jeans Pleated Wide Leg Ankle Pant,
- The Bold Boot: Sam Edelman Laguna Waterproof Boot,