Dublin, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Premium Skincare Products: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Premium Skincare Products Market to Reach $78.7 Billion by 2030
The global market for Premium Skincare Products estimated at US$53.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$78.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $14.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.4% CAGR
The Premium Skincare Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$14.5 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$17 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.6% and 4.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
This analysis focuses on the World Premium Skincare Products Market, covering the period from 2014 to 2030. The data is presented in four tables that provide valuable insights into the market’s annual sales in US$ million, historical review, recent past, current, and future analysis for the years 2022 through 2030, and a 16-year perspective for the years 2014, 2023, and 2030.
The geographic regions under consideration are the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The tables offer an independent assessment of annual sales and the percentage breakdown of value sales across the specified regions, providing a comprehensive understanding of market trends and potential growth prospects for Premium Skincare Products in the analyzed time frame and geographic areas.
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Premium Skincare Products – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Select Competitors (Total 36 Featured)
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Johnson and Johnson
- L`Oreal S.A.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Revlon, Inc.
- Shiseido Company, Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
|No. of Pages||92|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$53.3 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$78.7 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.0%|
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mn8aji
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Global Market for PremiU.S.incare Products